Start a new topic

Purchased App will not work past "trial"

I have posted several times about getting help with this matter.  I purchased the app (in app purchase) for the Kindergarten version.  It will not let my daughter play more than 20 questions/day even though I set it for 50.  It locks her out and says "buy the full version". When I try to select "buy" the full version (again) it says I have already purchased and asks me if I want to download it.  When I select OK it says failed to verify purchase.  

I tried to use the directions from the solutions page ,but they say to select the practice button , and that does not exist on the kindergarten version.  I am getting really upset that I spent $10 on an app that won't work and even more so that no one will get back to me.  The first time I wrote in they gave me a form letter response saying they are looking into it and closed my ticket. i never got a solution.  There is no place to call and I cannot find another way to fix the bug.  I don't mind waiting for a solution, but I would expect a prompt and complete explanation at the very least.

1 person has this problem

Thank you for reporting your case.

We've looked into this and already sent an update on this issue. We're now awaiting the approval from the App store and it will soon be available for your use. Once you update your app and then click on the "Already Purchased", you will be able to download the full version.

Sorry for the inconvenience caused. We will notify you once the update is available on the App Store.

Good news, Sarah! The Splash Math Kindergarten app update is now available on the App store. You can now download the full version and enjoy the app experience. Please let us know your feedback about the app and rate it on the App store.

Login to post a comment